HELLO, EVERYONE! HOLA A TODOS!

A sheer pleasure to have YOU as a reader of my blog. At present my main teaching area is English so you will find that most of my posts are in English -my second language of communication. I promise to publish posts related to Spanish eventually; in the meantime, those of you interested in Spanish will find some interesting links regarding my native language. Truly hope you will visit my blog now and then; will try not to disappoint you!

Profile

Mi foto
GÄVLE, Sweden
I am an English/Spanish language trainer who thinks communication is a key issue in human interaction. Good sensible communication is needed whatever the language. On the personal side I strive for happiness by keeping love, respect and honesty as main ingredients. Last but not least, my smile is my trademark :O)

12 de marzo de 2009

"When a man is tired of London...



















This is LONDON -MY CITY-; a city full of life where it seems people feel at ease whatever they're up to. As Samuel Johnson says: "When a man is tired of London he is tired of life, for London has everything that life has to offer."
I took these pics back in Aug. 2005 on a Sunday morning. The 1st pic shows the house in Notting Hill, where I stayed for two weeks, sharing life with a very sweet & talkative old lady, Mrs MacMillan. Her house is two houses off the pub.
Next pic is a London street -sorry can't remember name :o(- coming from South Kensington on my way to Notting Hill.
The next two show the early morning in Kensington Park: the swans busy on their toilet ;O) and a man sleeping on the grass with a full disregard of anything that goes around.
Finally, the next two pics show London life at full length, the first in Covent Garden -as you may have guessed- and the last one is just past the London Eye, on the other side of the Embankment. Both Londoners and visitors wandering about in the late afternoon.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario