HELLO, EVERYONE! HOLA A TODOS!

A sheer pleasure to have YOU as a reader of my blog. At present my main teaching area is English so you will find that most of my posts are in English -my second language of communication. I promise to publish posts related to Spanish eventually; in the meantime, those of you interested in Spanish will find some interesting links regarding my native language. Truly hope you will visit my blog now and then; will try not to disappoint you!

Profile

Mi foto
GÄVLE, Sweden
I am an English/Spanish language trainer who thinks communication is a key issue in human interaction. Good sensible communication is needed whatever the language. On the personal side I strive for happiness by keeping love, respect and honesty as main ingredients. Last but not least, my smile is my trademark :O)

13 de marzo de 2009

New English File Activities

I have used this series as textbooks for a long time and I think they are fun to be used, very dynamic and easy to follow. I also think that their website offers a wide range of activities for the students, graded according to their level. This is what it says: "Learn more English here with interactive exercises, useful downloads, games, and weblinks. Practise your grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation, listening, and reading, and have some fun too."

The levels are:
  1. Beginners
  2. Elementary
  3. Pre-intermediate
  4. Intermediate
  5. Upper-intermediate
I strongly recommend the Pronunciation section. If you want to practise your English on this website set yourself an activity to do daily from each of the sections. This way you will feel that you are truly practising. At times we tend to click "here&there" at random and, in the end, we fail to advance.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario