HELLO, EVERYONE! HOLA A TODOS!

A sheer pleasure to have YOU as a reader of my blog. At present my main teaching area is English so you will find that most of my posts are in English -my second language of communication. I promise to publish posts related to Spanish eventually; in the meantime, those of you interested in Spanish will find some interesting links regarding my native language. Truly hope you will visit my blog now and then; will try not to disappoint you!

Profile

Mi foto
GÄVLE, Sweden
I am an English/Spanish language trainer who thinks communication is a key issue in human interaction. Good sensible communication is needed whatever the language. On the personal side I strive for happiness by keeping love, respect and honesty as main ingredients. Last but not least, my smile is my trademark :O)

13 de marzo de 2009

USEFUL LINKS CRITERIA

My intention is to keep this section updated as often as I can. I also intend to post useful info on how to get the best of the links shown in this section. In other words, what I want to avoid is listing out a batch of "useful links" and let you deal with them your own way. Of course, feel free to do so, but I know from experience that in the end one just gets discouraged by so much information, losing track of what they were really aiming at.

So, I will try and give you tips on what to find on a certain website and how to get the best of it on a regular basis.

Please, do post a comment stating your opinion -if you feel like it-, or a query whenever in doubt; I will try and help out the best way I can. This is precisely one of the purposes of this blog, to provide a common ground to those of you who like the English language.

1 comentario:

  1. Hello Begoña,

    I'd like to recommend you a languages web page. Babelan is a site to find people for a language exchange. It also allows to search and offer language classes and translations services.

    www.babelan.net

    Carlos

    ResponderEliminar