HELLO, EVERYONE! HOLA A TODOS!

A sheer pleasure to have YOU as a reader of my blog. At present my main teaching area is English so you will find that most of my posts are in English -my second language of communication. I promise to publish posts related to Spanish eventually; in the meantime, those of you interested in Spanish will find some interesting links regarding my native language. Truly hope you will visit my blog now and then; will try not to disappoint you!

Profile

Mi foto
GÄVLE, Sweden
I am an English/Spanish language trainer who thinks communication is a key issue in human interaction. Good sensible communication is needed whatever the language. On the personal side I strive for happiness by keeping love, respect and honesty as main ingredients. Last but not least, my smile is my trademark :O)

29 de marzo de 2009

Review of Spanish papers from Friday, 27th March

Hi, there!

Did you remember to move your clocks forward an hour last night??? you may be trying to make up for it now sleeping in a little bit more...........tough if you had plans for an early rise today, I know!!!! (http://tinyurl.com/cz4nmv)

Anyway, this is not the subject of my post............sorry to be drifting away ;o)

Click on the link for a review of the main news in the national Spanish newspapers:

http://www.typicallyspanish.com/news/publish/article_20659.shtml

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario